mercredi 10 octobre 2007

le 10.09.07

Hello,
In this letter,I will tell you about my dailylife and describe where I live.
In the week,I have a different schedules.Sometimes, I begin class at 8 and some other time at 10.
When I begin at 8 I wake up at 6h50,I have breakfast at 7h, after that I get dressed
between 7h10 and 7h20.
I go to school with my sister,we take the bus or go on foot because the school is not far from home. And when I begin at 10,Iwake up at 9,I have breakfast at 9h05 and get dressed between 9h10 to 9h20.
Normally the classes finish at 11h35.On Monday and Friday I finish at 12h30.
For the lunchbreak,except on Mondays and the Fridays when I eat a sandwich at school,I go back home,I have lunch,I brush my teeth,I watch a little TV and I back to school.
I begins again the classesroom at 13h25 At 5,finally go back home.
I live in a building in the center of Geneva.My building has got seven floors and it's mde out of concrete.
I live on the first floor above a crib.Opposite home, there is a university, and between the university and my building there is a park.
I have lived in this building for 10 years ago with all my family.
My apartment has 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 living room, 1 kitchen and 2 large patios.
I have my own room which I decorated with colors which remind me of Tunisia like yellow and orange.

...

Aucun commentaire: