samedi 1 septembre 2007

le 01.09.07

Dear Mrs. Pahud,
My name is Chadia R.,I was born in Geneva on 21st May 1991,so I am 16 years old.I come from Tabarka,a little city in the North-West of Tunisia,it's very little but wonderful because there is moutain and the sea.I have a little sister,Haoua,she is 15 years old and she studies at Nicolas-Bouvier too.I have a little brother too.His name is Nassim and he is 1 years old.After High School I want to go to university because I want to be a doctor or a history teacher.
I want to have a good job,because I want to live in Tunisia and for that you must have a very good job because if you have a bad job,you can be live very well.
Every summer,we go in Tabarka with my family and I love that,because I can see all my family and spend all my time in the beach with my friends.
I like swimming,listening music.

Aucun commentaire: